The success of a Laser hair removal process requires someone who knows how to do it professionally and not someone who is not just in the business for the money. If you choose to have the process done simply because you have found some cheap spa, you may not like the outcome and you may even end up with severe complications.
Below is a list of what you should look out for when selecting a laser hair removal specialist:
- Experience: The provider chosen must be experienced in the field and one who knows how laser hair removal process is carried out professionally. You can ask around from customers who have undergone through the laser hair removal and settle for the provider who has the most positive reviews.
- Type of laser hair removal tool that the provider uses: Look for a provider who has the right tools for your type of hair as well as the color of your skin. This will help in avoiding disappointment where you may go and discover that the equipment available is not meant for your type of hair or skin.
- Cost of all the session the provider will offer: A laser hair removal process will not be completed by just one session. Enquire how much all the scheduled sessions will cost so that you can gauge if it is within your budget.
- Before you allow the laser hair removal specialist to work on you, ask who oversees the entire hair removal process. There must be a person who is well versed in the entire process, preferably one that has a doctor’s qualifications to ensure that everything is done professionally.
- Ask the hair removal specialist if he is willing to perform the patch test and a consultation session free of charge. If he is not willing to perform a patch test, you should look elsewhere as this is what will determine if the process will work well on your skin and hair type.
- You will also need to ask the service provider what will happen if in the process of the laser hair removal you get burnt. Will they take responsibility and cater for medical expenses. If that is not how that spa operates, ask what their policy is regarding such an incidence.
- Honesty: A laser hair removal specialist must tell you the truth about the entire process. The process does not permanently remove the hair from your body. After completing the initial sessions and the hair is removed to your satisfaction, you will still need to get back in future to have the hair that has started growing back removed. Do not allow anyone who lies to you that your hair will be permanently removed to attend to you. You should b aware that the only process that will completely get rid of your hair is electrolysis.
You should not accept the services of a person who seems like he is pushing you to allow him to attend to you. Those people who keep pestering you with promises to offer discounts and other enticing offers are not worth considering. The decision should be made out of your assessment where you will settle for the hair removal specialist whom you fells will offer the best services and has the best tool for your skin and hair type.